Re: 91 Dakota conversion questions..... Project semi-cheap.....

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 23:08:32 EDT

>>I was just wondering if anyone has put a magnum motor in a 91 Dakota.
Were
you able to used the throttle body set up? What problems will or did you
occur? Was the V8 computer with a V8 throttle body too necessary for the
swap? Currently the truck has a V6 in it and I really like the idea of
fuel
injection vs carb's... Any suggestions or comments welcome...<<

pretty big swap dude. I'm doin' the same thing with an 88'. You will need
the magnum's computer, wiring harness, fuel system, guage cluster. You
can't keep anything from your current truck. You'll need a tranny,
driveshaft, gas tank w/in-tank fuel pump, fuel lines, radiator.. oh the
list goes on. E-mail me privately if you have more questions. I'll let
you know exactly what you'll need and stuff...

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.