RE: Eibach Lowering Leafs?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:41:41 EDT

Hey greg,

I remember you saying that you had planned to bag it. If so save your money
for the bags. You will not need the coils or leaf springs or shackles if you
are going to bag it to go low. If your going for handlin' then get the coils
and lead springs.

BTW, I have the HOTCKIS kit off now and its up for grabs for 97+ Dak Reg cab
V6.

Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net