C@C WAS: Re: Brakes and AutoX running ATTN: Mike

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 09:07:03 EDT

At 11:02 PM 7/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>you bet! I'm entering the premag, even in it's current state. I just
>wanna' be parked over by all the DMLers. =) How many of you guys are not
>entering? My truck is in no condition to show, but I don't wanna' be the
>only person not on the show feild... -mike d.

Register for the Fun Field (probably at Gate 3 off Spring Road nearest
to I-76). I can't find the brochure but I think that it's $35 to $45
at the gate. This gets vehicle and 2 people onto the Fun Field
for the whole 3-day event.

The Fun Field is where the DML tent and Dakota parking area will be.
A bonus for being on the Fun Field, in addition to being closer to the
vendors and other mopars, and safer than public parking, is that all vehicles
are eligible for class trophies via fun field registrant voting. Many, many
mopar owners opt for the Fun Field not for the voting (therefore, don't worry
about not having a show & shine veh.) but for being closer to the vendors and
together in groups. Be sure to tell them when registering that you are with
the Dakota Mailing List.

See you and Jodi there or at the Rodeway Inn (if that's where you're staying).

Bob