Re: Nitrous Kit V6 attn: Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 11:17:12 EDT

I had paid $450 for the basic system (Bottle, Lines, Solenoids, Relay, and
switch) but that was from a Houston mopar Show "Special". I believe the
price is normally about $499 but you'll need a bottle warmer (for the
winter) and an ignition retard system for anything above 75HP on the V6.
(The 50HP shot doesn't require any retard at all so you have some lead-way
to play around with the system.) I paid a total of $600 for the base
system, bottle warmer and blanket, and a nitrous pressure gauge.

After spending many months playing around with the settings, I found that
the Autolite 3923 plugs work best all around with the nitrous setup when
they're set at .045" with the MSD or ..040" without the MSD.

- Bernd