New best time at NYIRP

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 11:18:26 EDT

Yeh I know it's just an old Gen II CC Auto but once in a while I can get a
new best time too. Ran the juice for the first time this year and it was a
fairly decent night. The had a oil down and we got to sit and cool down fer
quite a while, was first in line and dialed a 12.65 and ran a 12.57 but still
won the round. The guy I ran against had a .508 light but broke out worse
than I did :-) I went out the next round to Chris with the viper Dak. Ahhhh
the new best made my night anyway and just had to share it with ya.

Bill