Re: Dirty language (off-topic)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 14:27:20 EDT

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! That's NO lie Jason! Actually though it wasn't a local
provider, it's my LAN admin. folks at work that have done it! Same
difference though. There all... Ahhheeemm... Utahns! hehehe (no offense
intended to any utah religion inclined folks that MAY be on this list!)
Actually, I read all the FINE print in the notice. The word it caught on
was, get this, DRUM ROLL PLEASE... "pissed"! WHOLLY CHIT!!!! Since when
was that dirty language!!!!!

>Only in Utah. What's the matter, did someone say "dang"? Maybe "oh my
>flippin' heck"? (This sort of language is more common in Utah than
>actually cursing.)
>
>Personally, I'd switch Internet providers. I never had a problem with
>XMission when I lived there.
>
>On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Nate Johnson wrote:
>
>> Ok Ya'll! I don't have a problem with an occasional break into french
>>(In
>> fact I'm guilty of it!) but evidently my network people do! They just
>> "turned on" their "dirty words censoring device"! I've gotten 3
>>messages
>> from the DML "censored" and "quarantined". YIKES! I can't be missin'
>>any
>> posts due to "censoring"! Do me a favor and lay off the french just a
>> "tiny" bit so I don't miss any more posts! hehehehe ;-)

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"