RE: Throttle response

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 15:07:57 EDT

I have the same problem with my 98 CC V6 auto 3.55 LSD. Stomp on the pedal
and the truck would lurch forward. Within 5 seconds I would hear and feel
the tranny shift. My rpm would stay at 2000 RPM for the longest time before
any speed is picked up. While stuck at 2000 RPM my truck is just crawling
along and am being passed by other cars usually. This is done on a flat
highway.

Ken