RE: C@C

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 16:12:33 EDT

Hi Jodi,
Yes, I'll be on the Fun Field. Going up for Saturday and most likely Sunday
also. I won't have the Dak finished the way I'd like to, but what are you
going to do when there isn't any more time? It was a great time up there
last year, and this year shouldn't be any different. I didn't register last
year; just went to look around. I wish they had a third entry level like
they did for the All-truck Nationals. They had the regular Competition, Fun
Field, and a Fun Field w/competition. I'd like to step up a level on the
competitive field. Looking forward to meeting all the new people. Have a
safe and relaxing trip on the way up. You'll be passing through the lower
rolling foothills of the Blueridge. Lots of orchards and wide open terrain
to enjoy.
Rich - Ashburn, VA