Re: r/t speed limiter/reason

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 18:53:22 EDT

I just got back from getting rid of my Bad Years. I replaced them with
Firestone Firehawks 275/40/17. So far I love them, of course leaving the
store I had to start the "break in" process, so I nailed it and burned off
that slippery coating of whatever that is always on brand new tires. A
Rustang that rides around here that has been talking a lot of trash about my
R/T when I'm not around just happened to be driving by and so I smiled and
waved then tapped the roof as I continued to burn them into second and he
just ducked his head in shame.

Zues