Re: carlisle info

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 21:05:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/00 12:59:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

<<
 aaaiiight!
 booked me and Jodi a hotel room (9 miles out.. not bad). Was gonna'
 register online for the show, but online reg. is closed. Went to Download
 the info to see what it'll cost, and it's a pdf format. Well... my
 computer won't read it!! =(
 can anyone send me a copy in a plain text format? or at least tell me if
 we can registrate at the door and how much it is?
 thanks all!!

 -mike d. >>

Any of the Adobe Acrobat Reader programs will work Try looking here.
 <A HREF="www.cnet.com">www.Cnet.com</A>

Shawn
MrDakota95