Re: Fuel door indicator

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 22:04:18 EDT

They could be partially correct... I used that all the time when I had
my Neon. I had been driving a Century for a few years and a Granada
before that. Both had the gas cap under the rear license plate, so I
could pull up to the pumps on either side. When I switched to the Neon,
I had a heck of a time remembering that I could only pour gas into the
right side of the car.

I'm pretty much used to it being on the left side of the Dakotas now,
though. Thank goodness they didn't switch it to the other side for the
gen III. I have a bad enough time switching back and forth between the
'95 and '98. :-)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black