Re: magnum engines, what year??

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 00:03:37 EDT

aawww.. shucks =)

>> i have a 94 with a V6 now. it is a magnum, will i
need to change fuel lines?? gauges?? wiring harness?? i know i need a
new
engine, tranny, probably a rear end, and some other miscellaneous
stuff....<<

the biggest things to change for you will be the motor mounts, wiring
harness, meaner tranny. The cool thing is, you'll be able to keep your
guages and fuel system. You may have an 8 1/4 rear, if so you can keep it
for a while (untill you blow it up, but that'll be the fun part). If you
have any questions, drop me an e-mail and I'll do some diggin'.

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.