Re: MPG, 1st three tanks

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 14:17:24 EDT

I've added so many mods in such a short period of time
I don't know which had the most affect on mileage.
Just did the Throttle body yesterday and needing to
take a long highway trip to find out the affect of
all I've done.

But, before the spark plug/wires/TB change I was
getting:
Highway 21-22 @ 65mph
City 17-18

Mileage to date: 4,000

0 - The Truck
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport
- V-6
- Automatic
- Sports Plus Package - 31X10.5 tires
- Limited Slip Rear Diff. - 3.55
- Trailer Tow Group, HD Package, Skid Plates
0 - Added:
- Airaid air filter
- Flowmaster 3 chamber
- Steel Horse Torneau cover
- Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm wires
- Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs
- Throttle Boddy - removed air horns, added new TB
bolts