Re: Car & Driver: Neon R/T vs Sentra SE

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 16:01:39 EDT

Yep, strangely, the New R/T (neon) is slower than the first gen. Even
stranger, if they would've used the same engine as they did in the first
gen, this might've been different. This, however, is KIND of a good thing,
because it is what prompted Chrysler to bring in the SRT. With over 200
Supercharged Horses, it promises to be fast, but Dodge testers have reported
huge traction problems, even have tires spinning through second gear. We'll
see what the production car does....
-Ryan