Re: Re: Car & Driver: Neon R/T vs Sentra SE

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 16:22:38 EDT

The New SRT is being brought out to go up against the new Fraud Focus R. They
said they weren't going to put it into production then the new on the Focus
came out so Dodge decided to give them some competition. Can't wait to see
one of those at my dealership or on the streets, I'm gonna pounce on it and
see how it does. The SRT is going to be very limited production though so if
you see one, jump on it other wise you might not get a second chance.

Zues