Re: East Coast Meet

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 21:51:01 EDT

--- Jon Smith <jdsmith4@freewwweb.com> wrote:
> Cecil is a can do for
> August 4th,
> Saturday Racing from 9am - 4pm ($35 to race, $5 to spectate), this
> is the
> ONLY available date for Cecil during August.
>
> Keeping in mind I still have not talked over specifics with
> Cecil... does
> this work out for ppl? I know some of you can't get away till
> after the
> middle of August, the only way I see around that is move back to
> another
> track farther South (VMP, etc) at a later date.
>
> So there's the scoop, lemme know what yall think!
> _________________________
> Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

I know it would be a drive for some but there is a NEW track that
opened in June in Kentucky http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/
also there is Beech Bend http://www.beechbend.com/
and our hometown dirt track Bluegrass Speedway
http://www.bluegrass-speedway.com/
Just a thought in case other tracks already have dates full.
- Steve

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Bardstown, Kentucky '00 Dakota Quad Cab V6 SLT+ http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000