Re: Re: Chrysler Plant Tour (kinda long)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 22:48:14 EDT

Hell, let's buy some "assembly time" for the group. Hrm.. it usually costs
what? a mere 200,000 bucks per minute? and how long per engine? hehe I'll
take about a tenth of a second. please... That'd be $333.33 cents, please
-Dester

<< I asked the quality guys if i could bring my
 Dakota down for a shift so they could fit a V-10 in it, they kinda
 frightened me when they said it would be done by lunch time, hehe. Maybe one
 day.....one day, hehe. >>