APC has impressed me this time

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 23:04:32 EDT

Well, after going thru 2 dashes and 2 power converters for my APC speedglo
dash, I called APC for the last time, pissed like hell, and talked to Sam, (I
guess he's the returns/service guy)

anyways. I told him about the converter always burning out, and that I've
requested a new one be sent out to me 3 weeks ago and haven't seen it since.
He goes on with a very convincing apology, and agreed to send me a color
changing power converter, which has heavier duty circuits to withstand
against my power surges, via massive sound system.

So... if you're having probs with these guys, or wonder how their service is.
 it sucks. until you talk to Sam there. the guy Really knows what he's
talking about.... Just thought I'd let the list know..
-Dester

PS. how is everyone else's speedglo dash? anyone have a system that draws
massive amounts of current and not have their converters fry? or is it just
me?