leather seats. how much?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 23:07:49 EDT

I was just wondering if anyone else saw the leather kit offered on ebay for
our dakotas. it's running 229 bucks no there with no bidders. HA! like any
dakota was built with a "medium beige" interior. I think they goofed!

Anywho. I contacted them and they quoted me 450 bucks for the leather plus
tax and shipping. any color I want.

This makes me think,
how hard are they to install? simply slip on and tie the straps?
how much is the factory leather kit and I don't know to know the price on
that..
and. maybe we'd like a group buy? I'm sure it'd drop prices even more..
-Dester