Re: anyone with 5.2 auto boulder,co Tim

From: Brandon Ashby (brandonashby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 05:21:22 EDT

i dont think it would work, but thanks Tim. i really can only use a 92, i
am looking for some one with a 92 only. what i want to do is test my 92
SMEC , i dont think mine is working but i want to make sure before i spend
600$ on a new one. Also are you going to go to the truck fest at the
speedway on the 23??