Mopar PCM installed, but...need some help!!

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 07:57:48 EDT

I installed my Mopar PCM last night. In the instructions it says that after it is installed the warning lights on the dash should come on then off and then the "check engine" light should stay on. What happens on mine is that after the warning lights go on then off there are no warning lights on at all, until I drive about a mile then the yellow "ABS" light turns on and the red "brake" light turns on. Does anyone know why this is happening? When I get the PCM flashed at the dealer will this be fixed? Why isn't the "check engine" light turning on as well?