Re: My Daimler Chrysler Nightmare (I wish I could wake up!) - LONG

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 16:26:21 EDT

Wuzzup Ed?

I think I've diagnosed your problem..........Your dealer. :-) Seriously, my
dealer seemed to bend over backwards for me, rotating tires for free,
alignment for free, changing the exhaust hanger on an AFTERMARKET exhaust
for free, repaimng a NON-warrantied lock on a toneeau for free. I don't care
to tell you HOW I messed these things up. LOL But they did fix them, for
free, when, really they should've refused or at least charged me. Aren't
their any other dealers around you??

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T