RE: won't start, no spark, please help (Brandon)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 17:36:37 EDT

Before you try to run your truck again you'd better find that pin. You
don't want that thing down in the distributor. I had a friend that had
dropped a screw from his points and it fell down the dist. shaft but he
didn't know it. The next thing you know it jammed down into the cam gear.
It took a long time and a new dist. to fix it so make sure you find all the
pieces.

Ron