RE: Stripping!!! (long)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 23:47:26 EDT

Not a problem, it is still "evolving"... I got more planning to do, This
week I plan on stripping the dart, gas can suspension, engine tranny
etc. Plus I want it to sit about 4' up in the air so the dak frame will
just roll right on under it, then I can lower it onto the frame and start
my attack... Wish me luck. The only thing I am realy looking for bodies
for is to kelp with the lifting of the dakota body off the frame, but
that'll only be sometime after next weekend.... well maybe next weekend who
knows, after all I gotta do this around Her schedule as well as mine.

Chris

>I'd help you, but I'm already booked this weekend. Good look with the
>Dartkota conversion...
>
>Josh

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, DML "Smoke
Em" Decal
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, 3923's, Tinted
Windows, Ventvisors,
Alarm, Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate... Quick D on the way...