RE: intake manifold removal questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 10:17:50 EDT

When you remove the intake manifold (and you don't have to remove the
distributor), remove the belly pan and you'll see the plenum divider inside
the manifold. Take no more than 2" off of the divider if you're going to
modify that part of the manifold. (A machine shop is the best place for
this since that can mill them better than any hack-saw or hand grinder.)
You're correct about the manifold TQ recomendations.

- Bernd