Heading to Newport RI, any DML's?

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 16:24:26 EDT

Found you a map, I'm working on the trip plans today. Look like we might be
near to you folks I might be able to get your way.

    What is that muisc on your page? I can't think of the name of it, it's
driving me. (I like it).

    The mud flaps you talk about as future modifications, look at my web page
I have those. I got them from the dealer for about $28 for the four.

Thanks,
Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil & Gear lub., Oil
cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs.

Hey Don,

Don't know what way you are driving, but chances are you be going by
us or close to us while on your way up north. We are located between
Elizabethtown, Louisville and Lexington, if one of these is on your
route maybe we could get together for a few minutes somewhere and
check out each others QC.
-Steve & Leslie

> MALDBNSF@aol.com wrote:> Im heading to Newport RI, I'll be
> getting there on Sunday, July> 16 and staying till appox the 29th.
> Look for a '00 Bronze QC With> Texas plates, That will be me.
> Looking foward to a Del's, and> Gray's ice cream in Tiverton and oh
> yea the lobster also. We'll be> staying at the motel and the
> northen tip of Portsmouth.> > It will be the first road trip in
> the Dak. Let's see how she> dose. The real fun will be the 3
> teeagers in the back seat. MAY GOD> HAVE MERCY ON MY SOLE.> > Hope
> to see some of you.> > Don Mallett> Ft Worth TX>
> geocities.com/maldbnsf>

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Bardstown, Kentucky '00 Dakota Quad Cab V6 SLT+
http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000