Re: RE: MODEL PICTURES ! ! !

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 17:26:11 EDT

---- Original Message -----
From: Norah Bleazard <nbleazard@home.com>
> What's with the Canadian "eh" ? I had no idea that you were a latent
> Canadian. ;-)

It's a bad habit I picked up somewhere...LOL

> You did a great job. I'm jealous ;-) I've been looking for a model like
> that for a couple of years now and I haven't had any luck. Seems like
> whenever I get close, they end up selling out. It's been frustrating, but
> I'm sure I'll come across one sooner or later.
>
> Again... ONE FANTASTIC JOB!!!! Looks just beautiful.

You might still be able to get one on Ebay.... the assembled Dealer Demo
(like mine) are more expensive than the kits, but the guy had a dozen when I
got mine...

Thanks and good luck on your hunt! I'll keep my eye open fer ya.... ;-)

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org