Re: RE: East Coast Meet

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 05:46:23 EDT

Johnson Sgt Michael D <JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil> wrote:
>I am with Russ, Jacksonville would be nice. I've got extra room too. Terry
>might know if it is possible to reserve the track. Or if it is even worth
>considering for an meet. Wherever is decided, a chance for four wheeling is
>a major bonus.

The track is definitely worth considering for a meet. It's very well
maintained and not that crowded. As for reserving the track, I could
look into it if there was serious consideration of holding a meet
there. I understand it may be too far south for people living in the
northeast, but it might still be a good place to meet for those of us
who live farther south and don't want to drive as far north. Not
everyone is going to be able to go to every meet. :-)

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC