Toyota Highway Spank - They never learn

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:58:13 EDT

This goes to show you how stupid Toyota drivers can be:

My neighbor and I were coming back from a buddies house (BBQ, Beer, etc.)
and we're minding our own business when this Toyota Land Barge (yup...with
oversized tires, grill, lights, etc.) comes crawling up my a$$ (high beams
to boot). Ok...maybe i'm driving a little slow in the fast lane...check the
gauge...nope, i'm doing 80mph. What the f@#!??? He rides my bumper so I my
neighbor asks me to check if he wants to play. I pull over to the middle
lane, slow down to 70mph, and "Homey da clown" pulls up next to me and tells
me i'm #1 (gives me the finger). Ok...that's it, no more nice guy ya
prick...let's play!! I let him know that's he's also still #1 and off we
go.

>From a 70mph on up, he wasn't doing to bad (still falling behind slowly).
Nah...this isn't going anywhere, time to insult him a little bit...give her
a little shot of giggle gas and tap the brake pedal while still pulling
away. We slow down to check on him and damn he's pissed...(let's me know
i'm still #1 again...hehehe). Al right, that's it...downshift to 4th and
nail the pedal to the floor one more time...bye bye...(wonder if I ruined
his evening...hehehe).

They just don't learn. (And this one had a V8 symbol on the front fender to
boot)

- Bernd