Re: R/T RIMS...FAST!

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 04:02:43 EDT

Ok, I'll just tell ya this. A friend of mine ran his Dak off in a ditch one
day trying to avoid a collision and had to replace two of the rims cuz the
tires blew out and he messed them all up. These were just the stock 15x7
aluminum (I think that's what they are) rims. Cost him $600 each. So I
guessing the 17xWhatever R/T rims are gonna be way more than that.