How much should a PCM flashing cost? Can they change tire diameters?

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 09:34:58 EDT

I called the dealer and the service department quoted me $34. Does that sound right? According to the instructions that came with the PCM, it should take 15 minutes to flash the PCM.

Since I've added the R/T wheels and tires, which happen to be a little more than 1" smaller in diameter than my stock 31"x10.5" tires, is it possible to get the dealer to change the tire diameters in the PCM so that my speedo and odometer are reading correctly? If so, how much long should it take the dealer to do this?