Truck Bed (long)

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 11:11:19 EDT

I want to do something fun with the bed of my 99 R/T. It has a LoRider Bed cover and a Bedrug on it, but I want to add some comfort and color to it for tailgate parties and what not. I wanted to put some nice furry shag carpet on the underside of the cover and on the sides of the bed, but to buy the stuff will cost me 335 bucks (you cant buy the good old shag anymore, contemporary stuff). I don't have to go with shag, but I want something with definite depth. Anyone done something like this or have any suggestions?

Thanks
Aaron
99 R/T
Airaid w/ K&N cone