RE: Re: Spankage & Women

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 11:53:41 EDT

I don't ;-) In fact, I sometimes bug Jason that he's driving a bit slow.
In fact, I've begged him to challenge the usual "idiot" in the lane beside
us. I guess some women do that "why do you have to" crap, but they're
usually the ones that don't have the same passion for a vehicle that some of
us do. They just don't understand. Next time ask her... "why do you have
to spend so much time at the "MAUL", yada, yada, yada. I wouldn't be
surprised if she too, had a problem answering that one :-)

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd