RE: Quad Cab camper shells and tonneaus ?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 13:12:31 EDT

I have a Snug Lid which I really like. I opted for the clamp-on attachment
kit which eliminates drilling into the truck plus I also opted for the
carpeted underside which is a nice complement to my Line-X bedliner. I
didn't look at the various models of the Snug Top but I do know that they
make one for the Quad Cab. The "little wing" is purely aesthetics, no
performance value.

Ron
00 SLT QC 5.9 3.55 LSD