RE: SUNROOF - Kevin

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 14:23:13 EDT

I truly believe the Durango seats will fit the Dakota. Never try it since I
can get the Viper seats for 500.00 a piece. But they are leathered and the
color is the lighter tan look. I called and no response but will try
tonight when I get home.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA