RE: Back from Bloomsburg!

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:50:05 EDT

I'll be staying at the Rodeway Inn in Dillsburg, PA. That was the closest I
found. I'm not sure how far it is from the Carlisle grounds. I think it's
about 20 miles out.

Ingrid has another commitment so I'll be coming stag.

I haven't registered yet, but plan on registering there for the fun field
with the DML, however, I'll be Dakless. I started installing a suspension
lift in the truck and decided mid-stream to do a gear ratio change and a
locker. Unfortuantly, the rear ring and pinion got back ordered for 2
months and I won't be able to get it until the end of the week (That's the
current ETA). So there's going to be a stock 2000 Solar Yellow Ram Sport 4x4
Quad Cab parked with the DML members. If I can make it down to motor
vehicles this week to get a plate, I may trailer the Barracuda down as well.
  I don't want to bring the car if I can't drive it around.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM