RE: Chroming...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 16:07:32 EDT

I don't know if there are places in GA like there are in CA. I can get R/T
wheels chromed on an exchange basis for under $600, i.e., you bring your
truck into their shop, they already have the wheels, they take your
unchromed wheels move your tires on their wheels and mount and balance them
and you're good to go in less than 90 minutes. You must already have the
same R/T wheels unchromed. If you don't it cost more.

Ron