RE: RE: RE: 2 Questions RE:Steven

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 16:10:17 EDT

Dude, the Auto needs help any time as possible. I need a real B&M Tranny.
When I race I shift it my self and noticed something strange. Heh! No
limiter until fourth gear or fifth (if including dual second). Better
response.

I talked to Bernd for the source and it is here in California. The cost is
around 253.00. I think even Kollers have them now. The price for
installation is around 275.00.

I am waiting to the end for installation because of the change in wheel size
and height. You will need to do a Flash on the PCM. Talk to Ed, he has the
info.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA