Re: Re: Spankage & Women

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 20:54:04 EDT

I got that a couple weeks ago. In an unusually relaxed mood, I was
only doing 60 in a 55 zone, in the right hand lane. Had this semi
crowding me from behind.
Mind, this was also Saturday at about 7:00 AM. Traffic was not
exactly dense.

Flip
---- Begin Original Message ----

I mean, come on, I go 70 in a 60 zone.  In the far right hand slow
lane,
no less.  No wonder I get people constantly trying to shove me off the
road or pass me on the median.

Sarcastic?  Me?  Never!  :-)

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario
his:  '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!