Re: My wife says I need a bedliner!

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 01:27:21 EDT

If you are referring to the liner I had in my old S10 that I was talking
about...... I don't know the name or anything offhand. I can look for you the
next time I go to town though. If you wanna look around on your own, just
look for a place that does industrial jobs. Like spray ins in tanker truck
trailers. I pretty sure that is what it was actually for. It wasn't like a
brand, such as Rhino or Line-X, if that is what you mean. I just stopped in
and talked the guy into doing the bed of my truck with it though. I need to
pull the crappy liner that I have in my Dak (Plastic one that was in it when I
bought it, and is rubbing my paint off even) and get an over the rail done to
it with that stuff.