Re: Crankshaft Position Sensor

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 01:34:41 EDT

> I have a 92 V8 dakota that i just recently replaced crank pos sensor on...
> not a big deal at all. It is on the passenger side of the bell housing,
> right on top. 2 hex screws hold it in, just pop out and pop in deal. 15
min
> job.

How much did it cost? Is this a dealer only item or can I get it at an auto
part stores, like the CTS and TPS I have previously installed from Pep Boys.
Just curious, but was this sensor bad and causing your truck to run poor If
so, how did it run before and after the install? Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6