Re: $11 for a typo?!?!?! ATTN:Preacher

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 06:41:31 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Randall Brown <mindz@pcnow.net>
> Well today i was admiring my DML sticker to notice it said
> www.dakota.truck.net (URL DOES NOT WORK) www.dakota-truck.net does
> though.....Preacher might want to check this.....im thinking about
removing
> the dot and cuttin a little white peice off another sticker to make the
> correct url

Randall, drop me a line off list with your mailing addy and I will send you
a peice of the vinyl to replace the dot. I posted about 2 weeks ago for
everyone to email me when I was told about the error! Last thing I want are
dissatisfied customers so if need be, I will send you an entire new decal,
no cost. I already mailed out half-a-dozen "dashes" and can have yours in
the mail in a day or two.

Again, sorry about the mixup.

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org