Re: Homebrew Intake Questions

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 10:34:00 EDT

Temp prob. is tested and in the pipe by the TB. I'm going to the stores and
pick up the crash car on the trailer. I'll start without the air dams for a
while, then in go the air dam and see if there is a temp. difference.
       till later............

Thanks,
Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil & Gear lub., Oil
cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs.