RE: eRam

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 13:06:51 EDT

Probably has to do with the fact that it put's out only 750cfm at WOT. I
would imagine that the 360 would require a little more bump than that to be
noticeable. I think the eRam is rated for a 1 psi boost. Most SC's are
running at what... 6 -12 add'l psi? On a V8, I doubt that that one extra psi
would matter, but on a 4 banger, and some 6's, it would definately help.

 -Doug