RE: I've got the fever again!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 14:17:10 EDT

You have seen any new Dakota yet?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: Quiktruk99@aol.com [mailto:Quiktruk99@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 10:21 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML:I've got the fever again!

Well, my bosses BOTH have new Dodges, one's a '01 Durango SLT with the 360
(which has both an electric & clutch fan) and full-time 4whl drive, and the
other is a '00 Ram 318 SLT CC 4wd auto. The Durango is FAST!! The Ram is
BIG!! I'm thinking of selling my Dak & getting a Ram Sport Quad Cab with a
360 & 3:92 posi (2wd for me), saw a '01 with the camel leather interior for
$28000, it's VERY nice!
Might be puttin' the Dak up for grabs, have to window-shop some more. Also,
hate to say it, but while comparison pricing other makes against the Ram,
I've found that Ford gives you a LOT more truck for the same money,
including
standard 4whl DISC ABS with the 5.4 Triton & the XLT Sport pkg. DC's really
raping us!
BTW, I'm celebrating 18 years of sobriety today, so maybe it's the lack of
alcohol that's causing me to sway. :)

Kevin/NJ
99 CC V8 2wd Auto
always adding more.....