Re: Back to Richmond D'way on Sat.

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 15:35:56 EDT

just thought I would add to my weekend activities. sunday I went to
mason-dixon dragway and ended up winning the street class, and red lighted
1st round it heavy. my last 2 passes couldn't have been better. I had the
bye run into the finals and on the bye run cut a .501 light. In the finals
I dialed a 12.74, had a .538 light and ran a 12.755. It was 2 cool and a
$100 to boot. best run of the day was a 12.68 @ 109.xx so all in all it
wasn't bad for the weather

hope to see most folks at south mountain friday night. I hope to get there
by 3:00pm.

later

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"