DML:Was...I've got the fever again!...now more RAMblings

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 18:06:40 EDT

Thanks to all for the congrats on my 18 years dry, it's been a struggle at
times, but I keep buying trucks to keep myself busy. :)
Looked over the '01 Ram Sport QC today, it has the 360 auto 2wd, NO posi,
camel leather interior which includes
(pwr.seat,locks,windows,mirrors,tilt/cruise,o/h computer,keyless entry),
Infinity cd/cassette, sliding rear window, 16" wheels, 4whl ABS & a bedliner,
black clearcoat. Window sticker is $28050.
By comparison, a FordF150 QC with 5.4L V8 2wd auto WITH 3:55 posi, no
leather, but pwr.seat,windows,locks,mirrors,keyless entry,o/h
computer,am/fm/cd,tilt/cruise,captains chairs,tailgate lock,sliding rear
window,4whl DISC ABS,running boards,soft tonneau,bug guard,17" wheels, black
clearcoat. Window sticker is $27,780
Seems the only difference is the leather interior, besides the obvious brand
loyalty inner conflict. And I've driven a 4wd F150 with the 5.4 and I hate to
say it, but it shits on the 5.2 Ram for acceleration(don't know about a 360,
though) Plus the Ford gives you running boards, tonneau, locking tailgate,17"
wheels & 4whl DISC brakes! FOR LESS MONEY!! Hmmmmm............

Kevin/NJ
99 CC V8 2wd Auto
always adding more.....
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE