Trans Nightmare

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 19:54:26 EDT

Well as you all know I had the problem with my trans juping out of third gear
last month after taken it to the servicer department they saide that they
would order me a new one. after two weeks they told me that it was on
backorder. well sence then I got a new job and moved to VA from Philadelphia
the dealer down her said when i told him what was going on was just tell the
dealer in PA to ship it to me and he gave me the address. well the tranny
came in to the dealer in PA and they told me that they would not ship it to
VA they would have to order there own. plus the dealer in PA owes me paint
work. so any way today on the way home from work on I66 in DC right at the
hight of rush hour the trans blows all i could do is 20 mph in first gear wel
it is after 6 pm so now I will have to wait till tomarrow to get them to tow
it in I let ya know what happens.

Chris Lambert