Re: Weird A/C event

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 21:14:53 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dester223@aol.com>
> Maybe there's a leak after the blower motor. your housing could be
cracked,
> so when enough pressure builds up, it'll gush out of the opening, then
after
> the pressure is semi-released, the opening would be closed, and the cycle
> begins again.
>
> or maybe it blew it through your defroster. I'd guess it's the first
idea
> I had that's messing ur a/c up.
> -Dester

I checked the defroster angle and no dice.. wasn't blowing there either.

If the blower housing is cracked, whouldn't it blow out towards my feet?
When this would happen, I got totally dead air in the truck... no hot, no
cold, just noise....

I'll check the blower though...thanks for the idea.

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org