Re: Chryslers @ Carlisle entry count

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 22:30:46 EDT

hey add a green spoR/T to the count for Carlisle i got
pissed the last i went to carlisle the people that
didn't even pre register were going ahead of me and i
pre reged then they parked me on the hill the first
day ( verrrrrry pissed ) so i hope to get better
treatment this time or a scene will be made
just venting
Frank (showing at carlisle ) 94 5.2 sport
--- "Peter J. Cutler" <pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu>